Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sarah Palin takes the short bus to the White House



As I was reading the times this morning while laying on the sand like a hung over octopus, I found yet another article about how Sarah Palin is an insane harpy. I was so pissed I jumped up and attempted to cool my jets in the ocean. An attempt which was quickly thwarted by a jelly fish the size of Rhode Island that I saw blobbing its way towards my lower leg. Being mindful of my last jellyfish experience, which involved an unpleasantly stinging labia, I quickly ran away from the water towards my towel. As I flopped down in disgust I was greeted by a lovely sight. The man on the chair in front of me had on little swim trucks that were so tight his balls were poking out the sides gasping for air. Needless to say it made me wonder if jellyfish weren't so bad after all.

Some how Sarah Palin was to blame for all of it, the jellyfish, the balls.....and so I am posting this clip as part of my commitment to start the I HATE SARAH PALIN movement, now also known as the I love Tina Fey movement. Try to get past the first couple seconds. You know its getting good when Sarah Palin tells us that global warming is just god hugging us tight......kind of like that man's shorts on the beach today.

No comments: