Thursday, September 25, 2008

Gas Bags Part Deux



In light of all the economic and political disasters that are upon us, I would like to talk about the very weighty topic of farting. Why is farting so funny? My dad is 60 years old and he still thinks that one of the funniest things is when he runs up to my mom while she is watching t.v. and farts on her head. He is also a huge fan of farting in public, like lifting his leg and letting it rip, in elevators, in restaurants, really anywhere. The central place that farting has occupied in their marriage is probably what led my mother to send me this article. I think it was her attempt to warn me, that when it comes to breaking wind, there are risks involved. Risks to your underwear, risks to the air quality of others around you, and as this article shows, risks to your freedom.

No comments: