Monday, August 25, 2008

My Weekend

Here is a very brief recap of the weekend (I am including this morning because it was appalling and falls into the general misery that constituted the weekend)


· I told my ex-boyfriend I never wanted to speak to him again. Which was interesting because at that very moment he was doing what he typically does when I try to discuss anything that might remotely resemble a feeling with him. Not speaking. I wish our conversation had a gone a little bit more like this because then at least it would have been funny and I could have been Anna Farris for about 3 minutes and 50 seconds.


· My sister broke up with her girlfriend who is also my business partner.


· I woke up this morning to a very loud crash which I assumed was a car accident. Since I was already awake I decided to go downstairs to get some milk for my cereal. As I was crossing the street I came across a shoe on the cross walk and realized that there was something on the ground about twenty feet away. Turns out it wasn't a car accident but someone getting hit by a car, flying twenty feet through the air and then having a dumpster dropped on them. It was pretty much the worst thing I have ever seen.


Sincerely Debbie Downer

2 comments:

stephanie renee said...

Oh my god!

The Fighting Shy said...

Whoa, BG, This is one serious run of badliness. However, I think lingering badness will be dispelled by your good works and caregiving. I'll say a secular good-vibe prayer for you, and the shoe owner.